- 1. Information
- 2. Education
- 3. Contribute
- 1. What is the admissions office phone number?More
- 2. What is the Patel Conservatory address?More
1010 N W.C. MacInnes Place
Tampa, FL 33602
- 3. What is the Straz box office phone number?More
- 4. What is the web address for the Patel Conservatory?
- 5. When is the library open?More
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Friday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM Sunday closed
- 1. When did the Patel Conservatory open?More
The Conservatory opened in December 2004.
- 2. How big is the Patel Conservatory?More
The Patel Conservatory is a 45,000 square foot facility. It includes seven studios/classrooms, seven private lesson studios, the TECO black box theater, a costume shop, and a scene shop.
- 3. Is the Patel Conservatory an accredited educational institution?More
In 2012, the Patel Conservatory became a fully-accredited school by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), a division of AdvanceEd, the same body that accredits public schools in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and other Florida Counties.
- 4. How many students are there at the Patel Conservatory?More
The Conservatory serves more than 50,000 students annually in classrooms, school trips, outreach programs, student performances, and community tickets. More than 100 classes are conducted during the school year for kids and adults, from beginner through advanced training, and nearly 50 summer camps and classes.
- 5. Do you have any book recommendations for performers and their parents?
- 6. Do you have any video recommendations for performers and their parents?